Please use the tabs below to access our school forms. If you can not find one you are looking for or need help, please call us at 973-543-7107 x 233. We are always happy to help.
Please complete each as required under this section to register your child:
- In addition to completion of the following forms, please provide an original birth certificate and 2 proofs of residency (deed, tax/utility/insurance bill etc.).
- If your child requires an epi-pen, asthma plan, health screening exemption, permission for school nurse to administer medication please visit the Health Forms tab above.
- If your child intends to tryout for an interscholastic athletic team, please visit the Athletic Forms tab above.
Required for Registration:
- Out of State / Foreign Student Immunization Form (FORM M 3)
(For use by students registering from other states and countries)
- 2018-19 Homeowner/Renter Certification of Residency (FORM M 5)
(Must be notarized and returned with 2 proofs of residency)
- Zero Period Transportation Request Form (FORM M 12), REQUIRED for early am music busing and Zero Period extra help busing (grades 5-8)
Change of Address Forms:
-Pupil Change of Address Form (FORM M 15), REQUIRES 2 proofs of address ie. deed, tax/utility/insurance bill etc.
Complete as applicable:
- Health Screening Exemption Form (FORM H 3)-ANNUAL RENEWAL REQUIRED
- Athletic Participation Physical Examination Forms (FORM A 1) (REQUIRED for athletic participation / grades 6-8 ONLY)
- *90 Day Health Update Form for Athletics - Parent to complete (FORM A 2) (required if physical is dated more than 90 days prior to first sports practice)