Athletic Director: Mr. Dan DePugh
973-543-7107 x 654
_______________________________________________________________________Coach Contact Information:
Cross Country: Coach DePugh - firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys' Soccer: Coach Haggerty - email@example.com
Girls' Soccer: Coach Hooker - firstname.lastname@example.org
Field Hockey: Coach Hueston - email@example.com
Boys' Basketball: Coach DePugh - firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls' Basketball: Coach Surella - email@example.com
Cheer-leading: Coach Sodora - firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys' Volleyball: Coach Clausen - email@example.com
Girls Volleyball: Coach Racz - gracz
Girls' Lacrosse: Coach Hueston - firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys' Lacrosse: Coach Sodano - email@example.com
Baseball: Coach Clausen - firstname.lastname@example.org
Softball: Coach Sodora - email@example.com
2017 Undefeated Morris County Champions!
Online Athletic Registration
- Required Athletic Forms
- Games Schedule / Calendar
- Directions to Opponent's Schools
- Concussion Testing / Training
- Player Contract
- Team Site Schedules and Scores
Mendham Township Middle School Player Contract
1. FAMILY AND SCHOOL COME FIRST. Your family and grades come before athletics. This refers to circumstances that will affect your grades. Do your homework and study when you should. If you don't wait until the last minute to do your homework or study, then your academic requirements will rarely interfere with your sport.
In the event of an absence from a practice or a game, players are required to bring a signed note from your doctor, a parent, or a teacher stating the reason for your absence.
3. All players are to treat teammates, coaches, and officials WITH RESPECT AND COURTESY. Any inappropriate behavior towards players, coaches, or officials, such as profanity or any actions demonstrating lack of self-control, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
My child has shared with me the expectations described on this sheet, and I will give them all the possible help and support needed to meet them successfully.
I understand that my child will travel to and from all away athletic events on the team’s school bus,under the supervision of the coach and or a Principal appointed Mendham Township School District certified teacher. If I elect to remove my child from the bus, I must SIGN him/her out in the coach’s sign-out book before leaving the venue with my child. A parent may only sign out his/her child. Carpooling with teammates from athletic events is prohibited.