Athletic Director: Mr. Dan DePugh
973-543-2505 x 228
_______________________________________________________________________2017-2018 Coach Contact Information:
Cross Country: Coach DePugh - email@example.com
Boys' Soccer: Coach Haggerty - firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls' Soccer: Coach Hooker - email@example.com
Field Hockey: Coach Hueston - firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys' Basketball: Coach DePugh - email@example.com
Girls' Basketball: Coach Surella - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheer-leading: Coach Sodora - email@example.com
Boys' Volleyball: Coach Clausen - firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Volleyball: Coach Racz - gracz
Girls' Lacrosse: Coach Hueston - email@example.com
Boys' Lacrosse: Coach Sodano - firstname.lastname@example.org
Baseball: Coach Clausen - email@example.com
Softball: Coach Sodora - firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Undefeated Morris County Champions!
- Required Athletic Forms
- Games Schedule / Calendar
- Directions to Opponent's Schools
- Concussion Testing / Training
- Player Contract
- Team Site Schedules and Scores
REQUIRED FOR ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION
To protect our students from injury, under no circumstances will a student be permitted to try-out for or participate on interscholastic athletic teams without a complete physical packet including the first 5 items below that have been approved by our school doctor. There are no exceptions and no appeals procedures. No physical / No Play!
1. Athletic Participation Physical Examination Forms (FORM A 1) (REQUIRED for athletic participation / grades 6-8 ONLY)
2. 90 Day Health Update Form for Athletics - Parent to complete (FORM A 2) (required if physical is dated more than 90 days prior to first sports practice)
3. Concussion Head Injury Fact Sheet (FORM M 4) (requires signature)
4. Player Contract (FORM A 3) (requires signature)
5. Athletic Emergency Card (FORM A 4) (requires signature)
Mendham Township Middle School Player Contract
1. FAMILY AND SCHOOL COME FIRST. Your family and grades come before athletics. This refers to circumstances that will affect your grades. Do your homework and study when you should. If you don't wait until the last minute to do your homework or study, then your academic requirements will rarely interfere with your sport.
In the event of an absence from a practice or a game, players are required to bring a signed note from your doctor, a parent, or a teacher stating the reason for your absence.
3. All players are to treat teammates, coaches, and officials WITH RESPECT AND COURTESY. Any inappropriate behavior towards players, coaches, or officials, such as profanity or any actions demonstrating lack of self-control, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
My child has shared with me the expectations described on this sheet, and I will give them all the possible help and support needed to meet them successfully.
I understand that my child will travel to and from all away athletic events on the team’s school bus,under the supervision of the coach and or a Principal appointed Mendham Township School District certified teacher. If I elect to remove my child from the bus, I must SIGN him/her out in the coach’s sign-out book before leaving the venue with my child. A parent may only sign out his/her child. Carpooling with teammates from athletic events is prohibited.