Upcoming H.S.A. Events
The HSA Annual Fall Fundraiser - No Frills 2019
Every year the MTSD HSA raises money to support school-wide needs at both the Elementary and Middle Schools. This year our Annual Fall Fundraiser will help the HSA provide:
- Musical supplies and equipment to strengthen and support MTSD Music Programs
- Improvements to and new supplies for the Outdoor Learning Center at the Elementary School, including new planting beds and a Sensory Garden
- Enriching Cultural Arts assemblies at both schools
- Teacher Grants that will support our children's learning
- Enhancements to recess at both schools
- New books for our Libraries
- A larger gift to the 8th Grade Class
- Appreciation of our teachers and staff
- Family and Parent events to build our school community
To donate online with a credit card, click here. To print out our flyer and send your donation of either cash or check into school with your child, click here.
H.S.A. 2019-2020 Membership Drive lasts all year!
Your family's membership is good for 1 school year and needs to be renewed each school year. Your membership is vital to staying in the loop. You will receive weekly eblasts that will keep you informed with what is going on in our schools. All MTES room parents and MTMS lead parents are expected to be HSA members. The membership fee is $25 until July 15 and after that it is $30; this is perhaps the best investment you will make this school year. If you join and are paid up by September 24, 2019 you will be included in the H.S.A. directory. The directory will be in pdf format and will be emailed to H.S.A. members at the beginning of October. Click here
to join. Get connected! We need the participation of all MTSD families!