The HSA Annual Fall Fundraiser - No Frills 2019
WHAT ARE WE FUNDRAISING FOR THIS YEAR?
For the 2019-2020 school year, the HSA is committed to providing the following:
Musical supplies and equipment to strengthen and support MTSD Music Programs
Improvements to and new supplies for the Outdoor Learning Center at the Elementary School, including new planting beds and a Sensory Garden
Enriching Cultural Arts assemblies at both schools
Teacher Grants that will support our children’s learning
Enhancements to recess at both schools
New books for our Libraries
A larger gift to the 8th Grade Class
Appreciation of our teachers and staff
Family and Parent events to build our school community
Our goal is to raise $30,000 by November 15!
Click here to download a printable copy of our flyer and donation form.
- Click here to donate online with a credit card.
- Please remember that no donation is too small and the amount is of your choosing!
- 100% of your donation goes directly to MT HSA and our schools’ needs. The HSA’s ability to support and sponsor projects and programs for your children is dependent on your support!
- All donations may be tax-deductible, based on your particular tax situation.
- Please check if your employer has a matching program because many companies will match charitable donations.
- We will inform you of our progress via the HSA weekly E-Blasts.
- Any donations of $250 or more will be recognized, if you choose, in a future HSA E-Blast.
- A Thank You for your donation will be issued via email.
- Any questions, please contact the HSA at firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY AND SUPPORT!!